16.11.10

The Folding Mountains of That Golden Captain

We make love at the side of the road.
You talk and you BLAST like you're trying to shock me. To which to the witches do you belong?
Living is a problem, I want you to know. Let's love death away... Hit me hard! Liberate the illiterate! You KNOW you can't trust anyone.

It's not getting easier, I pronounce it highly strong, cause everything dies aluminium.
Our future is born when we collide.
BOOOOM, write it down slowly.

I love that golden rule, all the way to the horizon. If i needed to.
This is no miraculous life. 'Silver Children', she roared. Praying for get fucked.

You are my mountain in her own creepy world, there's a girl. Ruin! Dance if you want to, you can save them all! I'm a fire and I'll burn, let's go. All these great answers. Still the one with the eyepatch.

We want to effect the change, we come together. I wrote a note to the jungle, I talkt to God as much as I ruin. I talk to teeth, would break the mountain dead. Satan cause, still I feel them passing me by.

If we don't, I want to hear both sides. If you wanna dance. Somebody help me. We are human, strong. Sing one last death medley.

I'm a fire

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten